- Lucy Caswell, Professor and Curator, Cartoon Research Library
- Stuart Hobbs, Director, History Teaching Institute
- Jenny Robb, Assistant Professor and Associate Curator, Cartoon Research Library
- Mitchell Shelton, (Previous) Site Development and Design
- David Staley, Director, Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching
- Dan Harris, Olentangy High School
- Debbie Harry, Olentangy High School
- Gaven Jones, Olentangy High School
- Tom King, Heath High School
- Evan Smith, Marysville High School
- Ben Snedeker, Northridge High School
- Matt Dunham, Heritage Middle School
- Birti Hardie, Jones Middle School
- Sabrina Kilbourne, Preservice Teacher
- Joan McKown, Lucas High School
- Ann Matney, Scott High School
- Henry Stobbs, Mohawk High School
The Opper Project is made possible in part by grants from Michael and Susan Kahn, with additional support from the The Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum at Ohio State University and the Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching.
Usage and Copyright
All lesson plans, handouts, worksheets and other textual content on this website are copyright © The Ohio State University Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum. Cartoons are in the public domain unless otherwise noted.
Permitted non-profit educational uses of images and materials on this website include: distribution to classes, projection in the classroom, posting on unrestricted educational web sites, printouts as personal research notes, printouts to illustrate student papers or drafts of faculty papers, and projected illustration for presentations at conferences. Permitted uses do NOT include: printed publication in scholarly publications, printed publication in publicity materials, commercial uses of any type, or any other uses. All uses should contain the acknowledgement: From the Opper Project.